- Someone delighted by my arts & crafts.
In high school:
- Someone mom reminds me to thank. Afterward, his smile makes me feel glad that I did.
- Someone you can’t wait to call. Both of you share ups, downs, moments, ideas, dreams. We are now friends, too.
- Someone who can’t wait to hear about your life as a father: “How is MY grandson.” (Can still feel the smile in his voice!) You put grandson on the phone. The circle of life so clear and joyful.
- Someone you can’t call anymore. Every photo you see, holiday prayer you say and memory you enjoy reminds you of his love. You talk about him. A lot. You miss him more than words.
- You spend the entire day waiting for your phone to ring.
- You can tell his grandson … how blessed you are to be his dad.